terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

Return of Area 51

Due to popular demand, I have made more research into area 51, this time to do with aliens!! Let's begin.

J-rod. A name not uncommon to those who believe in the aliens and conspiracy theories. A supposed telepathic translator mentioned by at least 3 different people. How they managed to leave and give interviews I do not know, as I assume they must have signed the secrecy act, or the like in their signing on papers.

Anyway that is the most I could find on J-rod. However there are also plenty of theories that aliens are working alongside humans to build new forms of spacial and aero-travels. For example, some workers, who you can find on YouTube, claim that spaceships were being built in area 51.

There is not much more to say, I don't believe any of those theories, but they are the most credible of the extraterrestrial ones I found around the Internet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário