quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Area 51?

We've all heard the stories, and read the theories about area 51, and I know for a fact that I laugh them off. Yet there is something about that place that makes it so intriguing. Why is it shut off, what could the US government possibly want to hide. I'll explore some theories, and look at more next time.

The most plausible theory, in my opinion, is that Area 51 is used not only for the production of modern weapons, like new forms of UAV drones, (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) and new forms of spy methods to be produced. If that were true, then the technology would have to be cutting edge, otherwise why hide it so much. Also the fact that there is so much secrecy around the are arouses these suspicions among many people around the world. I do believe that the Us government tests new forms of aerial warfare, and here is my proof. A Google Earth photo of Area 51.

I am also really curios as to know how much people get paid  to work in Area 51, not only that but what documents do they have to sign. What are the security risk involved and if they sign the secrecy act. Next time, Aliens on Earth? Only in Area 51.

Here is a site I used for some info: http://hubpages.com/hub/List-of-conspiracy-theories-and-UFO-myths-around-Area-51

6 comentários:

  1. I think area 51 is exactly like in the movie "Independence Day" where they hide aliens and research them. Spooooooooky.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it's the opposite. The aliens hide the scientists and research THEM. Freeeeeaaaaaky

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the aliens are controlling you both to say random stuff

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hablaban is the bnext suopreme doctatror of USA!!! He weilll destroy area 51 adn atke over teh world1!! HABLABLAN! HABLABLAN!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 2:39 + 5 hours time difference. HABLABLAN!

    ResponderEliminar